After almost a year of pandemic-induced disruption, businesses around Australia and New Zealand are settling into “recovery mode”. A hard lesson many businesses have learned is that a one-size-fits-all approach to business is redundant.
Motivating a weary workforce in a post-COVID world is not an easy task and pay is no longer the only factor, calling for a total rewards approach where financial reward is just one element of a holistic package for employees.
With this knowledge in hand, ELMO’s latest whitepaper can help you shape your organisation’s offerings and better develop a holistic response in the following areas:
- How COVID-19 has impacted remuneration and what employers are doing in relation to their total rewards approach
- Why developing a total rewards approach is so important today
- How to recognise high performers with non-monetary rewards
- How to build a total rewards strategy: a 4-step process
- How Pivot, an ELMO company, can help