The amount of time and money spent on recruitment and onboarding new employees can be very costly to your overhead. That’s on top of the high costs of employee turnover for hiring the wrong talent.
But without dedicated HR resources, this can be the reality for many small businesses.
In our eBook: Ultimate Guide to HR Software for Small & Medium Businesses, you will learn:
- The benefits of automation for your business
- How to identify features and services that work for you
- Why cloud-based and integrated solutions are the most cost-effective
- Questions to ask potential vendors
- How to build your business case to get others on board
HR software reduces errors by automating mundane tasks, enhancing security and provides detailed reporting and analytics so you can see how your HR function is going – without necessarily having a dedicated HR resource.
Get back to focusing on driving business strategy, innovation and growth, shift from reactive to proactive, and get these fundamentals right.