Developed in consultation with employment lawyers, this eBook provides an overview of New Zealand’s HR compliance landscape, outlining the compliance rules and legislation affecting organisations of all sizes. It covers areas where employers and HR practitioners can make mistakes and get caught out, as well as what they can do to remain compliant in these areas.
In the eBook we take a deep dive into:
- The workplace laws and rules that shape HR compliance obligations in New Zealand
- Obligations employers and HR teams must fulfil while staff work remotely during the coronavirus pandemic
- The health and safety compliance obligations of New Zealand employers
- HR-related record-keeping obligations for all New Zealand businesses
- Practical considerations around health and safety, hiring workers, leave and holiday provisions and resolving employment problems
Visit the HR compliance guide (Australian edition)